Manual Tester (Junior – Middle)
Company: Blockchain Developer Asia
Address: No 9 Lane 4 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hano
Why work with us:
- A unique Defi project all over the world
- Work with an elite start-up team who raised successfully $500,000 from angel investors and got funded $6,000,000 by community
- Founder of project has great experience as well as international influence, at the same time is Co-founder of Travala, a successful Blockchain-applied business in travelling
- Opportunities to work with international and Vietnam experts in Blockchain & Security
- Contribute to Agile meetings (stand-up, planning, reviews, etc.) to understand user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Write and execute test scenarios to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Evaluate test results and accurately record defects.
- Responsible for the system integration test in product deployment phase of the development lifecycle, ensure product go-live with high quality.
- Produce clear and concise testing documentation.
- Strong communication and personal skills, ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team.
- Corporate with BA to clarify requirements and document specifications for the team.
- Decompose business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases.
- Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
- Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining test design, test scenarios, test cases for manual test cases
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide feedbacks on all test activity progress to the team/manager/leader
- Provide support with running regression testing and production smoke tests
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s Degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience
- 1 – 3+ years in testing experience (experiences with automation test is a strong plus point)
- Experience in testing in an Agile environment
- Proficient in writing testing scripts in test frameworks, enhancements in framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Experience with SQL Database, NoSQL Database and good at SQL skills
- Good skills with Excel
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of Agile development processes
- Understanding of Scrum software development methodology with practices including continuous integration and TDD
- Learn new techniques and technologies quickly
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with Blockchain projects
Benefit and perk:
- Attractive salary and package. Offer from $500 – $1,000
- Working time: 8:00-17:30 (off 1.5h from 12h to 13h30 for lunch) from Monday to Friday
- Flat and hierarchy structure
- Self-management is appreciated
- Friendly, innovative, and supportive environment
- Psychological safety; Your ideas are always welcomed
- Interesting projects
- 13th month salary, annual heath-check, insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law, monthly teambuilding.
If you are always willing to learn, if you like challenges, if you want to get an attractive package and be a part of exciting projects, don’t hesitate to send your CV to: email@example.com