Mobile Developer (iOS, Android)
Company: Edsolabs JSC
Address: No 9 Lane 4 Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay
- Participate in the development and maintenance of our mobile applications and other software;
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Assist in customer support and with other teams/groups as needed;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization.
- At least 1 year of IOS (Swift) or Android (Java) applications development experience;
- Experience in working with Firebase, Analytics, UML, Scrum team, Git workflow;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Self-motivated and proactive to tackle complex issues;
- Ability to refine, scope and estimate within the scrum process;
- Good English reading skills;
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good at understanding requirements and estimation;
- Ability to produce results within specified time frames;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Product-oriented mindset.
Benefit and perk:
- Attractive salary and package (max $1500)
- Working time: 8:00-17:30 (off 1.5h from 12h to 13h30 for lunch) from Monday to Friday
- Flat and hierarchy structure
- Self-management is appreciated
- Friendly, innovative, and supportive environment
- Interesting projects
- 13th month salary, annual heath-check, insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law, monthly teambuilding
- Psychological safety; Your ideas are always welcomed
If you are always willing to learn, if you like challenges, if you want to get an attractive package and be a part of exciting projects, don’t hesitate to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.