Company: Edso Labs JSC
Address: No 9 Lane 4 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Contribute to Agile meetings (stand-up, planning, reviews, etc.) to understand user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Write and execute test scenarios to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Evaluate test results and accurately record defects.
- Responsible for the system integration test in product deployment phase of the development lifecycle, ensure product go-live with high quality.
- Produce clear and concise testing documentation.
- Strong communication and personal skills, ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team.
- Research new technologies and new methods in testing domain, apply and promote them.
- Decompose business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases.
- Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
- Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and automation of test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with
- Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide feedbacks on all test activity progress to the team/manager/leader.
- Provide support with running regression testing and production smoke tests.
- Mentor new members to the test team.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s Degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience
- 5+ years in testing experience (both manual and automation)
- Experience in testing in an Agile environment
- Proficient in writing testing scripts in test frameworks, enhancements in framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of Agile development processes
- Understanding of Scrum software development methodology with practices including continuous integration and TDD
- Learn new techniques and technologies quickly
- Leadership skill
- Product-oriented mindset
Benefit and perk:
- Attractive salary and package. Offer max $1500
- Working time: 8:00-17:30 (off 1.5h from 12h to 13h30 for lunch) from Monday to Friday
- Flat and hierarchy structure
- Self-management is appreciated
- Friendly, innovative, and supportive environment
- Psychological safety; Your ideas are always welcomed
- Interesting projects
- 13th month salary, annual heath-check, insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law, monthly teambuilding.
If you are always willing to learn, if you like challenges, if you want to get an attractive package and be a part of exciting projects, don’t hesitate to send your CV to: email@example.com.